Thank you for booking your session with us!
We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you. Please use this page to help you prepare for your session.
We are located at 135 Taylor Ridge Court, Roswell, GA 30076 in Taylor Oaks subdivision on Upper Hembree Road. Once in the neighborhood, you will take your first 2 right turns, we are the last house on right. PARKING: You may park in the cul-de-sac close to the house or on the right-side of the driveway. This is a residence-based studio, please be respectful of our neighbors.
This is also a drug-free environment, any such substances are not permitted on premises. If you feel that you cannot record without getting high during your session, then this is not the studio for you. However, what you do before you arrive is not our concern.
This home business is protected by a security system & guard dog providing protection so that your files (and our equipment) will remain safe.
FAQs + Policies
TOOLS AND AMENITIES
We proudly use Apple's Mac OSX along with Avid's award-winning audio software, Pro Tools, as well as an AKG large-diaphragm condenser microphone to bring you the highest quality in voice recording! Our studio also includes the following tools & amenities:
- For voice recordings, we have a dedicated space with a Kaotica Eyeball sound treatment for excellent input clarity when on the mic
- AKG brand studio quality headphones for close detailed listening
- KRK Rokit studio monitors and subwoofer for excellent sound playback
- Comfortable seating for up to 3 people inside the studio area
- Low lit ambient lighting (reds, ambers & black lights) for a relaxing mood to spark your creativity
- Arrival - Your session starts at the time that you booked it, regardless of when you arrive - so don't be late. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until it is within 5 minutes of your session start time. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the starting time of your session, it will be cancelled as a "no show".
- Cancellation - We understand that life happens and issues may arise, so if you feel you may be late, please contact us immediately. If you cancel your session within 24 hours (or don't show), you will lose your $50 Non-Refundable Security Deposit. If your booking did not require a security deposit, the next one will.
- Session Wrap-up Time - As your session is ending, we may stop 5-10 minutes early to start file bounces, CD burning and/or data transfers to your USB flash drive or external hard drive (stop timing is at the discretion of the session engineer).
Payment for studio sessions are due at the end of the session. We accept Cash (exact change only please) as well as the following payment methods:
What's included with my time?
During your recording/mixing session our engineer will work hard to make your music sound it's best! This time may include, but is not limited to; vocal recording, mixing, editing, project planning, creative input, music composition, set up, navigating minor technical issues, bouncing audio, CD burning, and file transferring. When the session is finished, we can email you the .mp3 of your audio or burn a CD (whichever you prefer).
Can I bring my friends?
The total number of people that can seat comfortably inside the studio area is 3 -- please try and limit your entourage (keep in mind that this is an in-home studio, designed for a more intimate and low-key recording experience).
One Last Note...
Remember that your session is your time... you can spend it however you want but time is money and you want to make sure your time is spent the best way possible.
Please feel free to contact me via call, text or email with any questions you may have in regards to your upcoming session.
Paul William | Sound Engineer - Owner